as tretas de sempre - parte 2

sexta-feira, novembro 24, 2006

:)

Dont you get ahead of me

And I wont leave you behind

If you get unhappy

Show me a sign

Theres no love like lost love

No pain like a broken heart

Theres no love like you and me

And no loss like us apart

Promises promise is

Only a word

And when softly spoken

Is never heard

And a heart

Is not a stone

And is fragile

When alone

By my side

By my side

Wont you be by my side

By my side

By my side

Wont you be by my side

My care for you

Is from the ground up to the sky

Its over under up above

Down below and to the side

No use in pretending

No use in saving face

My love is never ending

You are my saving grace

By my side

By my side

Wont you be by my side

By my side

By my side

Wont you be by my side

velhinha, velhinha, docinha, docinha...

1 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial